Monday, May 11, 2009

Bradshaw Babies!




This is baby Gage and Gavin. Cousins by about 6 weeks! My friend Alyssa and her sister in law came over to get some pictures of them together. 6 weeks is a big difference in motor skills and it was a challenge for me to find cute position to put them in to get a cute shot of both of them. I think we got a few. Gage is the older one and most unique because of his crazy hair!! I love it!





Gavin sucking on his fingers and smiling!!



I was not there to take picture of Gavin alone but I could not help it he was so cute and I need little subjects to improve on my skills so I took advantage of him.

But he got sick of everything and he told everyone to KNOCK IT OFF!!!




I guess I just love making babies cry because I love what great pictures they make!!


Too cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dez these are too cute! thanks again so much for taking pictures of these two together, they will be awesome to have! it was great finally meeting you also... i'm still kinda new at the blog world but i would love to be invited to look at your family blog :) My e-mail is lyndeelouannb_04@hotmail.com and my blog is lyndeewight.blogspot.com :) thanks again and keep in touch! xoxo

    ReplyDelete