Friday, March 12, 2010

Katie's Maternity


I made a trip to Idaho to through Katies baby shower in Arbon and while there we did some maternity pictures. It was not an easy job. First I was fat and prego myself trying to roll around to get a good shot. Second I'm not set up to be portable and third her house was a struggle to get good light. So we had some things working against us but it turned out ok and I think we got a few good shots or her tiny little belly!






































I had to have Katie push her belly out as far as she could because she is still so little. Then Kevin puts his big hands on there and well it seems these pictures where just of hands!!! She needs a bigger belly!!

























Kevs so cute with Katie. I never have to tell him how to hold her it just comes very natural for him he just wraps his big arms around her and he's always so cute doing it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment