Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mason Hunstman

My friend from the college days married and man from Rock Springs who actually lived here in Lyman while he was going to High School (such a small world) So after having her first baby (Mason) she was making a trip up to see Brads family, so she swung by to get some pictures taken. I love taking pictures of my wee little ones...and I've not had the opportunity to take very many pictures of little boys. They are way different. Not as much ruffles and color allowed! He was such a good model for us but he did get a little fed up with us after about an hour, but I tell you what I think I took the least amount of pictures in this shoot but deleted the least as well. He did really well! He was only about 2 weeks old or so and THAT helps a bunch! All they really care about it food and sleep!
He is such a handsome baby, and so much great hair!!!

 Rach had some ideas of what she wanted when she got here and even brought some of her own props, and they turned out cute!
 Loved this little owl hat Rach had with her it was super cute on him, however in real life owls FREAK me out!!!

 I got this great wicker chair and bench at the DI for like $5! They have turned out to be one of my favorite props. It works for both girls and boys!



Brad is a avid BYU fan so I thought this football would make him happy, and I believe I heard him say "the football one is my favorite!" No surprise there!


 Beautiful family!
 Brad is a great Dad and so comfortable with his new little one!
 
Rach is just glowing with new mommy pride! And I think she was thinking she wanted to smack my hand away when I had to move Mason's head into position! People must think babies just lay and hold their heads and hands just perfect for pictures......well they don't I always have to force them to!

 They really did not take pictures outside nor does Lyman have trees like this but IDAHO does! I just did some editing and placed them in a older photo I've taken, but I do like it!
 These are my FAVS!! So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment